We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. You will also be working closely with our CEO, President, VPs and Project Managers to develop presentations and marketing portfolios that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage. Background in construction or an understanding of commercial construction is preferred but not required.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers/companies.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations.
- Compiling lists describing our services.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or qualified experience.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Website design and management.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Design software
If interested please send your resume to 2030 Altom Court, St. Louis MO 63146
Attn: Bill Begis